Monday, December 29, 2008

jones christmas.

Friday evening, we drove up to Corey's mom's for the Jones Family Christmas!




"New Kids on the Block" Christmas cd! Heather said, "You knew I went to their concert, right?" I said, "Yes, in middle school." She said, "No. In November!"
Who knew they were still giving conerts?


McDonalds! Lawson got pretty good at saying, "Welcome to McDonalds, can I take your order?" It has a little headset and everything!


Sophie's favorite gift: her own "Hello Kitty" water cooler!


And her pretty pink laptop! (Which Lawson really likes, but has decided it is too hard for him.)


A couple years ago, the boys all got flying monkeys. This year it was this...


I think I see a monkey theme.

Max and Ozzy got lots more snuggle time. Lawson had specific instructions: "Don't touch his eyes! No stretching his face!"


Too much excitement for these little guys.

No comments: