Tuesday, July 15, 2008

projects.

Corey gave me a wonderful anniversary gift.

He's helping me get all kinds of things crossed off my summer To-Do-List.

We've both been working hard on this...


So close to being done. This is the last of the painting on the entire house.
3 years ago I think we started this? 2 years? I don't know.
It's been so much work, and Corey has done such a great job.
2 sides of the garage still need painted and then our outdoor painting will be done.



We'll put a second coat on tonight. (We have to wait until after our paper comes, because our paperboy (man) continues to throw our paper up on our porch, even though it is roped off!)


Here's another project...


and this one, too...


And another... (Look, Mom! It's that missing bathroom tile!)


This is yet to come...


And now I'm off to paint green!
Color, color, color... no white walls in this house!

No comments: