Wednesday, August 5, 2015

more 1st grade {after the fact}.

Since school starts again in 8 days, I figured I better finish up my posts from last year! 
So... the second half of the school year... 

Making bread for Kansas Day... 




100 piece puzzles on 100's Day...



K/1/2 sharing our collections for 100's Day...

















All school picture!





 "Cat in the Hat" play...


This is possibly my favorite picture from the entire school year... (she rescued him on the playground)




Zoo field trip...


It was bad enough my group of girls drug me into the snake house. Then I had to see this...



4th and 5th grade Wax Museum...



Modeling their octopus tentacles before the music program... (or "testicles," according to one...)



Such a happy little group!
Excited to see these faces in just a few days!
But now they'll be 2nd grade faces! =)

No comments: