Sunday, August 8, 2010

(home) answers.

Where did your friends get the big flower rug they gave to you?
Nebraska Furniture Mart. I love it so much! I told Tami the other day that vacuuming has never made me so happy. Several of my friends have commented that it is the perfect rug for me. It really is. It just makes me happy. :)

Do you have any good recipes for quick dinners?
I may do a recipe post sometime, but I'll just list some things for now. I'm trying hard to plan meals for a week or two, shop smart and then be prepared in the evenings, not just trying to throw something together at the last minute. Corey does a lot of the cooking, too, so I'm very lucky in that area. Some of our favorites:

spaghetti
tacos
taco salad
pancakes
waffles
roast
BBQ meatballs
Almond Chicken casserole
Lasagna
tater tot casserole
Mexican spaghetti
meatloaf

Those are the ones that come to mind right now. (and I'm too lazy at the moment to go look through my recipe box or cookbook for other favorites.) We're hardly gourmets around here, though. Nothing that I make is very complicated. Fast and easy is what we go for around here.

No comments: