Wednesday, March 19, 2008

so much fun!

Our trip to the scrapbooking b&b this weekend was awesome!
We had this great big house all to ourselves!

Raelyn and Roger had moved to their own private house a few blocks away this year.
We didn't have to worry about being too loud at 3 am!


Aren't we all cute in our pigtails?
"They're like a party for your hair!"


This picture just makes me happy!
I think we could have opened our own ribbon store.
Except Diana... her 3 boys haven't given her much reason to buy lots of ribbon.
But she does get to use cool things like dental floss on her pages!


Our snacks.
Raelyn commented that she was impressed with our eating habits... we weren't making much of a dent in the brownies and apple pie she had made for us.
Then she saw our snack pile.
And changed her mind about our eating habits.


But you can eat all the junk food you want with stretchy pants like these!


And you burn lots of calories when you take dance breaks!
Kristi and Megan are the "dancing queens."
(gotta love ABBA)


We had such a great time!
So much scrapping!
So much laughing!
"he called me, kind of laughing..."
I am so lucky to be able to call these ladies my friends!
I love you guys!

You can see more fun picture at Megan's blog!

2 comments:

meg duerksen said...

it was a blast!
i feel like dancing right now.
i cracked up just thinking about lawson's "play ball" page. i am laughing now.
as always...i enjoyed sleeping with you. :)

Courtney said...

I was so glad to see you finally posted pics of completed pages & general pics about your weekend---I'd been waiting. =) Your favorite was my favorite too. I love all of the colorful ribbon & giant metal letters of Lawson's name...too fun! Looks like you girls had a blast. I might have to steal that idea around here.