Saturday, March 29, 2008

birthday boy.


Happy Birthday, Lawson!

It's hard to believe that you are already 3 years old. You are turning into such a little man. I love your ornery little smile. I love your hugs. I love when you grab my face with both of your hands. I love how much you love to be rocked and cuddled. I love your red hair. I love how much you love your big sister. I love it when you talk about Jesus. I love it when you lay your head on my shoulder. I love it when you say, "I like you, Mommy." I love it when you pray. I love that God gave me a little boy, when I thought I wanted another little girl.

I love being your mommy.

You have been so easy, so sweet and so much fun since the day you were born. I am so thankful that God gave you to us. I am having so much fun being your mommy.

I love you, little man!

No comments: