Wednesday, May 22, 2013

haircuts.

We had a couple Jones' who were in desperate need of haircuts yesterday... 

We snuck a third one in on the spur of the moment...

{As cute as these little people are (and the dog) none of these haircuts are my favorite. Sophie's is super cute from the front, but I'm not sure what she did in the back. Lawson's is crazy short and Marley's is strange. I'm probably being a haircut snob, but they just aren't my favorites. I'm not sure I'll ever forgive you for moving to Maine, Amy D.}

3 comments:

amy d said...

...and what about corey? he was looking quite shaggy as well! poor, poor marley! at least the kids are smiling :)

Mom said...

Remember hair grows out-dog's and kid's =)

flower power momma said...

well they are still cute. but the poor pup, no grins there.