Saturday, July 10, 2010

my little Swiffer.

Here she comes... 


These arm rolls are crazy!! Her arms really aren't that chubby! 


And here she is!  (she's really speedy)

Then, quick as can be, she spins around...

digs in with those little elbows... 

and shoves off with those sweet baby toes... 

I decided I need to make a onesie out of that microfiber material.
She could just clean my wood floors as she army crawls all around.
It's not so bad when she's wearing brown. But a white onesie...
That'll show you how dirty your floors really are.
Yikes.

3 comments:

The Sieberts said...

so cute!

Kara Janzen said...

Ha ha! I remember Braden getting carpet burn on his arms when he spent lots of time on Grandma's carpet! At our house he was mostly on hard floors. They are so tough! So fun to watch! She's a cutie!

Toni :O) said...

I LOVE those baby toes! Go ahead and stick some swiffers to her with velcro...she'll clean those floors for you in no time! LOL!