Sunday, May 2, 2010

jeep.

Corey's new toy... 

He's been calling it my Mother's Day present.
He's funny like that.

This doesn't replace his blue truck.
This is an extra. (Because apparently we needed an extra vehicle.)
But I'm pretty rusty on driving a manual transmission, so I don't plan on getting behind the wheel unless I really have to.
I'm pretty sure this has something to do with how he grew up. Always an extra vehicle around.
He has assured me that this will cover all Father's Day, birthday and Christmas presents for awhile.
We'll see...

This submissive wife stuff is hard.

2 comments:

Momma H said...

Hang in there, Amy. It doesn't get a whole lot easier, but one does manage to rack up a few true submissions after 40 + years. '-)

Christina said...

haha, we always end up with some technological gadget...which was a great deal! :)