Sunday, May 2, 2010

apple blossom.

Lawson was so excited for the Apple Blossom Festibul. (always a "b" sound when he says it) 
He was so cute singing up on stage! 

He found his daddy in the crowd. Love that ornery little pointing finger. 

Gretchie-bug sat as sweet as can be in her stroller...


After the singing, the kids were so excited for this part! 

And this little miss was still happy as can be...


I think this obstacle course/slide was their favorite...

I spent the last 40 minutes of the festival holding a sound asleep little baby... 
(which I really was enjoying... not sure what the scowl on my face is all about.)

My left arm was so, so sore when we got home! Gretchen had gotten pretty heavy, but I knew she needed her evening nap. We spent the last 30 minutes of the evening in line for a horse and carriage ride. Corey had taken the stroller back to the van so I didn't have the option of laying her down. I didn't notice it too much until I put her down. It was seriously a good two hours after we got home before it started feeling normal again. 

1 comment:

Holly said...

:-)
I was reading your blog when that comment came on mine...YES IT WAS YOU!!!!!

of course!
I don't feel like I comment enough on here - but rest assured, I'm here. a. lot.
yes, we should have, I agree.
but chances are we will be back in NE in a few years (not for sure but just high chances)
so maybe, just maybe