Friday, February 22, 2008

better.

I can't complain too much about my immune system. It fought off my yuck pretty quick. It wasn't the really bad flu-yuck, just achy everything, fever, congestion, head feels like it weighs as much as a bunch of bricks-yuck. I was back at school on Thursday and just gave my kiddos the whole "Is it more fun to have a grouchy teacher or a happy teacher?" speech and the warning that my head will start to hurt if you all get too squirrely today. Hurting head = grouchy teacher. They were all very nice to me. (Unlike a certain other teacher who was very grouchy to me when his routine got changed. Can you say unflexible??? (is that a word?) It's one of the first things you learn in teaching... you have to be flexible. This man apparently missed that lesson 20 years ago when he started teaching. Big ol' grouch.)

Anxious to download pictures from the new camera tonight and see difference.

Pictures will come...

No comments: