Thursday, September 6, 2007

first day of preschool.

I was able to sneak away from school today so that I could take Sophie for her first day of pre-school. She was so excited!

Leaving Jessi's... how cute is this? All their little handprints with their names written on them! Plus Jessi and her husband's. His is the big blue one. :)
Walking in together. Still excited... love that smile!

Sophie started playing right away and wasn't clinging to me at all! (That is a big deal for her!)
My little organizer... see how all the sea creatures are all lined up in their spots? Miss Renee' said they had never had a child do that before.
After school with Miss Karri. She had the best time! Her first question to me was, "Do I get to come back here again?!"

So proud of my little girl and the big steps she took today! Such a different experience than pre-school last year. She is going to have such a great time! Kindergarten will be here before we know it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She needs to grow into that backpack! The school looks very neat. So pleased that the first day was a good one.