Wednesday, August 19, 2009

honeymoon.

My "honeymoon period" with my class is over.
I had to get pretty grouchy today.
Still nothing like last year... but it was a frustrating day.

At one point I actually told a little guy no when he asked if he could hug me.
Grouchy.
(Don't worry, I did hug him later.)

Miss Yadira made me laugh today, though.
As we're lining up to go somewhere, she looks at me and says in amazement,
"Mrs. Jones... everything you're wearing today matches!"
Now generally... that's the look I go for most days.
Maybe I'm not succeeding as well as I thought???

4 comments:

Rachel said...

That's hilarious! I hope you cdan succeed in matching just as well tomorrow!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Haha!! That's so funny.

Well done matching your colors, Amy.

Beth said...

Too funny about Yadira. I can just hear her saying that too LOL.

Anonymous said...

I think Mrs. Kirtley "honeymoon" period was over today too! My Jacob was one that was naughty at centers and decided to scrible his name rather than print it! Hmmm....I am still not sure about sending him to school but will just take one day at a time! As for matching, when you are pregnant and it is AUGUST and you are in your 3rd trimester, you have permission to whatever is comfortable! :)Angie