Thursday, January 8, 2009

the trip.

The incredibly fun group of girls I went with...

Most of us were scrapbooking... Pam was quilting (amazing quilts!) and Meg was sewing all kinds of things.


I organized my ribbon...

We wore comfy, cozy jammies. Pretty much all the time...

Some jammies were more interesting than others...


We ate a few snacks... (sadly, this was only the selection in the downstairs kitchen...)


We had cranberry martinis...


Pam and Kristi played Macgyver and took apart the sink to rescue my earring...
I won't show you the "after" picture... but I did soak my earring in Germ-X for awhile.

We had pillow fights... (this was at the suggestion of a certain husband... you know who you are!)


We watched a dozen movies. Or more.
We talked.
We laughed. A lot.

spider monkeys...
a 6 inch whole wheat...
the bun on the lady's head who came for our towels...
Meg's interpretation of that bun...
Kristi sleeping standing up in the kitchen...
business time...
$50 fine for this...
$10 fine for that...
failure of the system will be IMMEDIATE...
driving the b.a.v...

My projects...
a mini-scrapbook of Corey and I's trip this summer...

and a new bucket for all Sophie's hair stuff.

The birthday girl... looking fabulous at 40!


Seriously... Megan made lampshades. She's awesome. We love her.


So much fun.
Such good friends.



And one more special project that we made for a friend who had brain surgery today...

If you like this... just wait til you see what we all did in honor of her tonight...

4 comments:

Amanda said...

ymmmm, who has the recipe for the cranberry martinis?

Aaron and Shannon said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I'm jealous!!!!

meg duerksen said...

it WAS fun. lee is just too nice to all of us.

i forgot to blog this!
crazy.

nice sleeping with you amy.

Courtney said...

What a fun & special time you girls look like you had! (I haven't checked or blogged myself in months, so it's fun to catch up)! You look great.=)