Wednesday, September 23, 2015

hanni.

This girl. I have so many happy college memories that involve this girl. She's just so sweet. 

I said in a post 5 years ago that I hadn't seen her in years, but knew that if I did, we could pick up right where we left off. And I was right...

{It's been 14 years since I got to hug this girl's neck. 14 YEARS!! 
So thankful for friendships that can pick up right where they left off.}

It was SO GOOD to see you, Hanni!
So good to hear your voice!
And even though it had been way too long... I loved just getting to chat with you again!
THANK YOU for making the drive to the volleyball tournament.
Let's not go 14 years between chats again!

(Jana... You make me smile.) =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog makes me smile! Thank you for taking the time to write. :)
Our friend Hanni is one of a kind--so thankful she is in my life!

Kevin Mutiso said...

Interesting thoughtss