Sunday, August 14, 2011

museum.

I had to agree with the kids... this museum was pretty awesome. I was amazed by some of the scenes they had created... everything was so realistic and the animals were posed with such expression and movement. 


The kids failed to mention that the people would actually talk. So it startled me a bit when this man started talking and moving...












Every kind of animal you can imagine...



About 3/4 of the way through, there is a fun learning/play center, complete with a tree house...










The snake came out of the basket as the snake charmer played his music...


A tiny bit freaky to look up and see things like this right above your head, but very, very cool.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Looks like a neat place!

TheUnSoccerMom said...

WOW!! It reminds me of the movie, Night at the Museum!! Very cool!

Danielle said...

Very cool! I love it that there's a photo of you in this post :)

Jenny said...

That looks so cool! I have driven by Rolling Hills several times, but always on the way to or from somewhere. We will have to put this on our list next summer!!

Chad and Jody said...

My favorite one, the first I went, was the walrus. I didn't know how HUGE they really are in person!
Looks like a fun family thing to do! and free tickets- can't beat that!

Aaron and Shannon said...

Wow! That was pretty awesome! My boys would have loved that!