Friday, May 13, 2011

best buds.

These two...

They have to be two of the cutest little guys I know... 

And they are the best of friends.

They are going to go through some serious withdraw this summer when they don't get to see each other everyday...

Their kindergarten teacher swears that they don't act this silly during the day... (which makes me happy)...

But I love seeing them have this much fun together. I love seeing these smiles...

If I could choose a best friend for Lawson... it would be Ezra.

I remember, six and a half years ago, when Ezra was born. He was born in August and I knew I was having a baby boy in March. I told his mommy then that they needed to wait until he turned 6 to send him to kindergarten. That way he and my baby could be friends...

I'm so glad you waited, Gina. (and Ryan) I love both of these boys and I love the friendship that they have...

Even if they do things like throw a shoe on the roof of our garage. A shoe that one of them is supposed to be wearing to Kindergarten Recognition an hour later.  =)

6 comments:

Doug and Sarah said...

They are pretty darn cute! And, I love their ties! Where do you get them?

rentz said...

I'm glad we waited until he was 6 too. LOVE the pics! They are 2 of the cutest boys I know. Along with my other two boys! :) And Sarah the ties are from a shop on etsy.

Cheryl said...

How wonderful to have such a good buddy. LOVE the ties and I hope you got the shoe down! :)
~cheryl

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

LOVE it!!

Love seeing the laughs, the friendship, the ties. They are both so cute!

Those boys should come out to our place for playdates this summer. :) ...along with their mamas, of course.

Danielle said...

I love the pics and the friendship you can just see and hear in the pics! Just one thing...can Ezra still breathe? Those look like some pretty tight hugs :)

Jennifer said...

They are so cute - love the ties1