Friday, February 25, 2011

scrap stuff.

A sweet friend of mine is getting out of scrapbooking. Paper scrapbooking, anyway. 
She's wanting to go digital and wanted to clear out some room. 
So she let me come shopping... 




I had forgotten just how much stuff I got from her... (and how much I love it all)... until I started organizing the other day!

Now I'm just itching to get up to the loft and get some scrapbooking done! I have several projects in mind to start and/or finish. Just need to find the time! (and/or energy)

And look how happy this little corner is...

My sweet neighbor, Amy D., made this cute little sign for me. I love it!!

So thankful for sweet friends who know what will make me happy!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

It was totally the sign that caught my eye in that pic. SOOOO cute!

Toni :O) said...

I'm with you...need to have the energy to keep up with my scrapbrooking. I have yet to finish my daughter's and I'm about four years behind. I'm hoping to get inspired soon so I can have it finished for her First Communion in May. I also need to finish my digital one...so many projects, so little time! Oh, and I LOVED the reading pic. I truly hope the digital age doesn't wipe out real books...we gotta have those!

Frau said...

You knew I would comment about loving the yellow flowers, right? hehe!