Friday, February 20, 2009

100 questions.

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? mine are always open... Corey's are always closed.

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? sometimes.

3. Are you afraid to fly? no.

4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? no.

5. Do you like to use post-it notes? yes, but I prefer lists to short notes.

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? I used to... now I've given up on coupons.

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? If I have to pick one, I guess I'd say bees.

8. Do you have freckles? just a couple

9. Do you always smile for pictures? usually.

10. What is your biggest pet peeve? lying.

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? no, but I count stairs. Our house has a stretch of 12, then 3. My parents have 3, then 1, then 12, then 3.

12. Have you ever peed in the woods? not for quite a few years.

13. Do you prefer the beach or mountains? beach

14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing? Yep

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? sometimes

16. Favorite reality TV show? I don't really watch any. Sometimes "American Idol."

17. What size is your bed? Queen

18. What is your Song of the week? "Blessed be Your Name"

19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Yes, but my guy wouldn't do it.

20. Do you still watch cartoons? Every day. We snuggle and watch "Martha Speaks" from 6:45-7:00 while the kids wake up. Then 10 minutes of "Curious George" while they get dressed. Then 30 minutes of "Max & Ruby" when we get home in the evening... more snuggling on the couch.

21. What's your least favorite movie? I thought "I Know What You Did Last Summer" was really stupid. People getting killed in broad daylight and bodies drug all over the place, but no one seems to notice.

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? In the bank. :)

23. What do you drink with dinner? Milk, almost always. With pizza, I have Sprite (I can't do caffiene in the evening) or pancakes... then I have orange juice. Otherwise it's milk. (Unless I'm at someone else's house... I only drink milk at my house or my parents house. It's the only milk I trust to not have been left sitting on the counter too long. That freaks me out.)

24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? BBQ sauce.

25. What is your favorite food? cheese

26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Lots... Corey always says, "How can you watch this over and over?!"

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? the kids. (Corey's out of town)

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? just a Brownie, I don't think I made it to Girl Scouts.

29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? Uh... no.

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Last week... thank you note. I'm big on thank you notes.

31. Can you change the oil on a car? I used to be able to... thanks to Auto Info with Kelly, Ryan and Rob. :)

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? twice. Both when I was in high school.

33. Ran out of gas? no... but Patti and I almost did once... coming back to Emporia after we surprised Meagan at Baker.

34. Favorite kind of sandwich? I don't know if it's my favorite, but I eat a pb & j almost every day at school.

35 Best thing to eat for breakfast? Bagel with cream cheese... lots of cream cheese. (But I usually have a granola bar, pb crackers or a piece of string cheese)

36. What is your usual bedtime? between 11 pm and midnight

37. Are you lazy? I can be

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Batwoman, a cat (Lawson's costume this year), a Pilgrim, a Munchee-chee, scarecrow...

39. What is your astrological sign? Aries

40. How many languages can you speak? just English

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Family Fun, Parents, Better Homes & Gardens

42..Which are better legos or lincoln logs? Legos

43. Are you stubborn? I can be

44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman? Letterman... he was hilarious with Joquain Phoenix!

45. Ever watch soap operas? "Days of Our Lives" in college.

46. Afraid of heights? no

47. Sing in the car? sometimes.

48. Sing in the shower? no.

49. Dance in the car? only for the kids

50. Ever used a gun? nope

51. Had picture taken by photographer? Yes

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? Not usually

53. Is Christmas stressful? It can be.

54. Ever eat a pierogi? Never heard of it...

55. Favorite type of fruit pie? cherry... Corey's homemade cherry pie.

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Teacher

57. Do you believe in ghosts? maybe

58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Yes

58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Yes

59. Take a vitamin daily? yes

60. Wear slippers? almost always

61. Wear a bath robe? no

62. What do you wear to bed? t-shirt

63. First concert? DC Talk, I think. Two guys from my high school were dancing with them.

64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Target would be my choice, but Wal-Mart is here in town.

65. Nike or Adidas? Adidas

66.Cheetos Or Fritos? Cheetos

67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Peanuts

68. Ever heard of the group Tres Bien? No.

69. Ever taken dance lessons? No

70. Is there a profession you picture your significant other doing? He could totally be in radio or tv broadcasting... that voice... if you know him, you know what I mean.

71. Can you curl your tongue? yes

72. Ever won a spelling bee? No... I can't spell out loud. I have to see it written.

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? yes

74. Own any record albums? No, but my parents have some great ones! "Annie" soundtrack, Kenny Rogers, Raffi...

75. Own a record player? No

76. Regularly burn incense? Never have.

77. Ever been in love? I am now!

78. Who would you like to see in concert? "Casting Crowns," Steven Curtis Chapman, or Chris Tomlin.

79. What was the last concert you saw? I was going to say Styx and REO Speedwagon, but then remembered... it was The Wiggles.

80.Hot tea or cold tea? cold

81.Tea or coffee? hot chocolate

82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles? sugar cookies... my Aunt Aletha's sugar cookies, to be exact.

83.Can you swim well? I'm okay... I don't think I'll be drowning any time soon.

84. Can you hold your breath without plugging your nose? yes

85. Are you patient? Usually. Sadly, my patience gets used up at school sometimes and I have very little left for Corey and the kids... working on that.

86. DJ or band, at a wedding? We had a DJ, now I might say band, though.

87.Ever won a contest? Maybe? It wasn't a big one, apparently, though.

88. Ever have plastic surgery? no

89. Which are better black or green olives? I like 'em both.

90.Can you knit or crochet? No

91. Best room for a fireplace? Family room.

92. Do you want to get married? I am already married

93. If married, how long have you been married? 10 1/2 years.

94. Who was your HS crush? There were a couple...

95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? not usually

96. Do you have kids? Sophie and Lawson

97. Do you want kids? Obviously.

98. What's your favorite color? blue

99. Do you miss anyone right now? Corey

100. Did you watch Next Great American Band on FOX? nope


If you're reading my answers... let's see yours now! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

#78
March 2004.
All three together!
It was awesome...

:)
Tami

Courtney said...

that was fun to read your answers! i just did it on mine...we had quite a few in common :-)

The Sieberts said...

when did you have time for 100 questions! yikes! :)

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Oh, I'm a stair counter too!!