Sunday, June 22, 2008

my favorite store.

I loved this store.
I could have spent so much money.
I wanted so many things.
All the little signs, and words, and flowers, and bugs.
I only bought 3 things.
But she gave me 2 things free!
Gotta love people like that!



(click on the pictures to make them big... how cute are all these little signs and plaques?)


(do you see the button picture?)



I wanted one of these really bad.
They're made out of that corrugated metal.
I didn't get a giant flower, but I did get a red heart.

Loved so much stuff!
Seriously.

1 comment:

meg duerksen said...

amy it looks like you both had a wonderful time.

i can't wait to hear more about it.

i am jealous just thinking about all that alone time with corey (and frank).

i am so happy for you guys that you went. you'll always want to be going places now. that first time to be away awhile is hard but so worth it.

talk to you soon.

-meg