Sunday, January 27, 2008

early morning.

These are my sleepy little people early in the morning.
Corey gets the kids up before he leaves for work.
Usually around 6:30.
He gets to snuggle with them on the couch and watch Arthur or Dora for 10-15 minutes.



Then I get to come downstairs and force them to get out from their cozy blankets, take off their warm footy jammies, get dressed, hair combed, shoes on, coats, hats, gloves and outside into the cold.

I think he's getting a better deal.


We were running late one morning this week and I was trying to put on Lawson's fast and easy velcro shoes. He wanted to wear his tennis shoes with laces. We have no time for laces, I explained ever-so-calmly... I'm putting them on, he's trying to take them off... Guess who got to drag him to the car, crying, "I want Daddy!"

No comments: