Sunday, March 7, 2010

breadbox.

I still couldn't decide on a color... so I just got two. :)
And a couple other fun things.



Now I just have to decide what to do with them.

I've gotten a few ideas:
* put a power strip in the back and use it for cell phone chargers, etc.
* drill through the back and hang it by a door for keys, etc.
* bread (which just seems kind of boring)
* crafty stuff (pretty sure the turquoise one will go in the loft with my scrapbook stuff)
* kids medicine, cough syrup, etc.

Any other great ideas for me??

(Thanks, Jody for my early birthday present! I hope your new pen/pencil holder makes you happy at school!)

2 comments:

Christina said...

Those are sooo cute! It made me laugh when you said in your other post that it didn't occur to you to put bread in there. :) That means you're very creative. I think I need to get to Target! ha!

Chad and Jody said...

You're welcome! and thanks for mine! It's fun to make it go round and round when I need a mental break. I know, that's weird. But, it's helpful- especially for state assessment days when we can't go to the computer lab! AH!