We went on a road-trip with some friends last weekend. (Who knew going to respect calls could be so much fun?!) We started talking about New Year's Resolutions. One friend suggested we call them "tweaks." Not big things to completely change about yourself... that's too hard. Just things that need "tweaking." Little changes. Improvements.
So... even though it's February... here are my "tweaks" for 2010:
1. Exercise... not because I want to, but because I really need to.
2. Plan meals and shop smart. (This is actually going really well!)
3. Say "yes" more often. But only to the important people... my kids and Corey.
4. Follow my own rule about being "a polite listener" and look at my kids when they are talking to me.
5. Create a budget and work on following it. (Found a program that I think I'm going to LOVE!)
6. Pray more. And more intentionally.
7. Get acquainted with Him again... because I've drifted and He misses me.
8. Scrapbook... because I love to do it and it makes me happy... and I haven't done it in over a year.