Sunday, November 2, 2008

halloween.


The only thing missing from this Halloween post is a picture of my sister and I... wearing these exact costumes that my mom made. 1980, maybe? 1981? I was the cat and Kristin was the mouse. Still hoping that we'll find the picture. I know I've seen one somewhere...


Skipping down the sidewalk.




Lawson kind of liked Miss Amy's costume this year.

2 years ago... not so much.


Loved
our neighbors black pumpkins! I'm getting out the paint next year.


How cute is this little cat?


And how cute is this little bat?

Snuggling with Marley (who did a very good job of staying on her bed when trick-or-treaters came).

We made our annual walk around the block... 10 houses. Then home to eat "supper" (popcorn, apples, peanut butter and a white chocolate lollipop), watch "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" and answer the door for trick-or-treaters. My next door neighbor, Amy D. counted 90+ kids.

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

amy d said...

l loved their "vintage" costumes, ok, so the 80's probably doesn't qualify as vintage, but they were very cute! i forgot how terrified lawson was of me that year, but made for a funny picture, he looks sooo little! my final count for 2008 was 108 trick or treaters!