Sunday, June 21, 2009

our favorite guy.

Someone asked me awhile back how I manage to be a mommy and work full-time.
This is how.
This guy right here.



I sat at Sophie's t-ball game last week, watching the dads that came straight from work, wearing their slacks and polos, barely making it to our 6:30 game... and I thought of my husband.
My husband who works goes to work at 5:45 in the morning.
My husband who works 10 hour days.
My husband who spends the majority of those hours outside, often in 100* weather.
My husband who gets frustrated with his job, the hot weather, the people he works with, the really hot weather.
But he does it almost every day.
He complains about it, but he does it. :)
And he does it for us.

These kids are so lucky to have you as their daddy.
I am so lucky to have you as their daddy.
I can't wait to see you this fall... coming home from work, falling asleep on the couch with a baby girl snuggled on your chest.
You're the best.

Happy Father's Day to our favorite guy!
We love you!

No comments: