Saturday, July 14, 2012

today.

Today was a big day. 
A big, exhausting day. 
I can't remember the last time I was this worn out. And sore. 
My entire body aches. 


We got in town around 12:15 and had the huge UHaul, truck, trailer and van all unloaded by 6:15. 
Crazy. Everything is in the house. Maybe not where it's supposed to be, but it's in there. 

Arranging and organizing will happen tomorrow. Lots of pictures to come. LOTS.

But look... I have polka dot walls in my dining room! How perfect is that?! =)

6 comments:

Dawn Gross said...

Love the welcome sign!

The Sieberts said...

love the front staircase and the polka dot wall!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

You have a red door and polka dot walls!! This was soooo meant to be!

Toni :O) said...

Yay-welcome to your beautiful new home! Blessings to you all!

Danielle said...

What a fabulous new place! I love the "Welcome" sign. You are very loved.

Rich and Carolyn Dewey said...

Will certainly miss you in M2M! Blessings in your new home and job! Will look forward to seeing you on the blog!