Saturday, August 4, 2007

change.

I've been struggling today and yesterday with some changes I'll be facing at school next year. Bothered some by the change and also how I found out about it. It's not a bad change necessarily, but a change nonetheless. Happy for the others involved, but selfishly wondering how much their change is going to affect me. Schedules will be changed, plans will be changed, and much more responsibility will be placed on my shoulders. It will be fine. I'll be fine. The change could end up being better than what it was before. I'm sure it will even be some kind of learning/growth experience for me. Telling myself to embrace the change...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're being kinda vaguge...

Amy said...

i know. i still don't know all the details. call me.

kristin said...

someone once told me that change...even if it is good...is psychological loss...i have felt it so many times!

take care.