Sunday, June 12, 2011

this week.

We've been busy here. All kinds of things getting crossed off my lists. LOVE that!! 
I've even gotten Corey excited about the decrapification. Shelves and cabinets that were FULL of stuff are now empty! I never knew empty shelves could be so exciting. 

We did manage to squeeze in some fun in the middle of the decrapifying, though. Things like petting fluffy chickens... 

Having s'mores with friends...

Lawson's first t-ball game... 

Vacation Bible School... 


(do you see that cutie new haircut?!)

Lots of swimming. And this is my new favorite... kids swimming with Hannah. She is my blessing this summer.

Hannah is Abi's big sister. We love them both. We love their whole family, actually.

Love these two little guys, too...

So while Hannah is outside swimming with big kids...

I have been inside doing this... 

We have one more area and 2 more cabinets to go through on my list and then, we will have gone through the ENTIRE HOUSE! Every closet, every drawer, every cabinet and shelf. It is an amazing feeling! We are wishing we would have done this a long time ago.

If you are local, mark your calendar for Friday and Saturday. It will be "Crapapaloozah!"  =)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL @ Crapapolooza (sp?). Are all those rubber stamps for sale? Are they one price?? Will you sell them to me early???

Kristin said...

Love the new 'do! I'm impressed you hit every room! Wanna visit?

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Looks like a good summer so far! :)

Chad and Jody said...

Lady, you are going to make a lot of money this weekend! That sounds like a GOOD trip to Target, to me!

Hanni said...

I love your "Amyisms"

Marc, Sarah, Luke, and Kate said...

VBS was so different this year without a classroom (harder to get to know the kids personally), but I will say that Sophie and Abi were always really good for us -- in all of the different "centers." It was fun to see them hang out together as very good friends :)

Amy said...

I've got my fingers crossed that you are right, Jody! But the goal is to make enough to take a fun trip to a hotel with a fun pool or waterpark. Bring your girls! Won't Gracie have birthday money to spend?! :)

Thank you, Sarah! That makes me so happy to hear that! :)

Danielle said...

Hannah loves hanging out at your house! You are way more fun than her mom:) It goes without saying, Abi always loves spending time with your family. It's going to be a great summer!

Anonymous said...

Way to go! I feel the same way about having my house in order!