Wednesday, June 15, 2011

spice cabinet.

I found a little motivation yesterday and managed to conquer the spice cabinet. It really was a mess. 
I started by taking everything out. Obviously we couldn't really tell what all was in there... these are all the duplicates we had. Who really needs 3 bottles of chili powder?! And what is the difference between Onion Salt and Onion Powder? Garlic salt and Garlic powder? I really don't know. 


This was the best thing I did... stealing a couple containers from our Tupperware cabinet. The cabinet is so skinny, but it goes back into the corner a long way. There was no way to see what all was in there without pulling everything out, and digging clear to the back was such a pain. Now, we pull out 2 containers and can see everything. 

The things we use the most are just up in front, easy to access... 

It's so much more organized and such a good feeling! So happy to look at! 

Now if I could only get motivated to tackle the desk...

4 comments:

Blake said...

come to my house.....pretty please:)

Blake said...

oops! That was under Blake's account - it's Brittany, though

TheUnSoccerMom said...

super jealous of all that organization!! :o)

Danielle said...

You're so awesome!!! I thought of you yesterday as I started tackling my kitchen. You're such an inspiration, my friend :)