Friday, June 3, 2011

lately.

We've been up to all kinds of stuff lately...

Puppet shows... 


Trying some new things... 

Doing tricks on the trampoline... 

Putting up our pool...


Spending lots of time outside... 

Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning... organizing, organizing, organizing... all of this stuff came from Sophie and Lawson's rooms. We are deep cleaning, de-cluttering and gathering all kinds of things for a garage sale...



I should have taken a before picture. It was pretty bad. Now look... there is a floor... and empty bins!

Making our summer lists... one for the kids and one for me. (Actually I have about 12 lists for me...) I'll show more pictures of all my lists sometime. I'm very listy. =) They just make me happy.

Corey finished my birthday present last weekend, Lawson helped us paint it and we got it all moved in on Monday. I'm still waiting for a few final touches before posting pictures, but I can't wait to show it to you. It's a little bit crazy how happy it is making me.

 This little one is making me pretty happy, too.

fyi... Sophie's been around lately, too. Just not in as many pictures, apparently. =)

8 comments:

Hanni said...

I love being on your "to do" list. :)

Danielle H. said...

Ohhhhhhhh, I just LOVE lists too! And because you have the best handwriting, your lists look awesome! You've inspired me to finish our summer list today! Enjoy your summer!

Amy said...

Aw... thanks, Danielle! I stayed up (way too late) copying our Summer List onto posterboard. I'll try to post a picture today. The kids were so excited to come downstairs this morning and see it! It's so colorful! :)

Hanni... I am going to be really disappointed if that doesn't get crossed off my list. Really disappointed. :)

Toni :O) said...

Great photos and I LOVE your backyard, it's so pretty! I made a list too and crossed off just about all of it except one huge project-a photo book of the last year! I gotta get moving on that one. Thanks for inspiring me!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

You're kind of awesome... you're little listy self.

Kristin said...

Spaghetti EIS!!!

Meg B. said...

If you'd like to add canoeing or kayaking or canning, I can make those happen :)

Danielle said...

You inspire me to be a better person and mom! I'm going to get more organized if it kills me. Can I borrow your pretty handwriting? It would make list making way more fun. It's not working very well for my kids to write my lists :)