Because I think it will be fun to go back and read this someday when I am 70...
1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:30 (thank you God, for blessing me with late sleepers!)
2. How do you like your steak? Well done
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? "The Blind Side" (loved it!)
4. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy, Criminal Minds, Modern Family, The Office... and I still love Gilmore Girls, even though the series is over.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? If I was a good, submissive wife... I would say on a farm back in Chapman, KS. I'm not there yet... but God is softening my heart towards the whole idea.
6. What did you have for breakfast? oatmeal with chocolate chips
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Is cheese a cuisine?? Cheesy queso and chips sound really good right now.
8. What foods do you dislike? ham and fish. Gross.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Abuelo's sounds really good right now (but it might just be the cheesy queso).
10. Favorite dressing? ranch or Pizza Hut's Creamy Italian
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Honda Odyssey mini-van
12. What are your favorite clothes? knit capris, cami tank top and a long sleeve t-shirt
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Hawaii... Australia... some warm island with clear blue water and pretty beaches
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? I'm 1/2 full, almost always. Corey is 1/2 empty, almost always. Drives me crazy.
15. Where would you want to retire? I guess that would be the farm again. (see... I'm trying to be submissive!)
16. Favorite time of day? mid-morning or night... after bedtime. So quiet.
17. Where were you born? Manhattan, KS
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? basketball or volleyball
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? ??
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? ??
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Everyone.
22. Bird watcher? Sometimes. That would be my Daddy's influence on me. :)
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? probably night. Once I get up in the morning, I'm fine... but I really like to sleep late. I usually get a second wind around 10:30 pm and wind up staying up way too late. (But during the summer I can do that!)
24. Do you have any pets? 2 cats, Chloe and Zoe and 1 dog, Marley
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Not that I can think of.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A mommy and a teacher
27. What is your best childhood memory? After our family reunion, I've been remembering lots of fun times out at King Solomon Christian Camp! Also... canoe trips in Oklahoma, road trips with my Grandma and her little cooler full of sandwich stuff, running across Buckeye to play with Sara (we were so creative!!), going to Bankes Drug Store with Jenn Wright and getting lime fizzies, playing in our tree house, going on vet calls with my dad, sledding behind the Jeep, playing in the creek at my grandma's, climbing the windmill, sleepovers and wearing our Wonder Woman, Cat Woman under-roos... I could go on and on.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Cat, all the way. I really like puppies, but I'm not much of a dog person (poor Marley).
29. Are you married? 12 years this summer!
30. Always wear your seat belt? Always!
31. Been in a car accident? I was rear-ended once in high school and I've backed into something twice.
32. Any pet peeves? lying and constant complaining
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Cheese!
34. Favorite Flower? daisies and tulips
35. Favorite ice cream? Reese's pb cup, orange sherbet, homemade vanilla and my Grandma/Aunt Marie's homemade carmel ice cream
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Sonic or Subway (but why do you always smell after leaving Subway?! What's that all about?!)
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? once
38. From whom did you get your last email? from Facebook. Last actual email (that wasn't from FB or Blogger) was from my mom.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I'm pretty sure I could spend a whole lot of money at Target
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? We had a family weed pulling night when we were sitting on our patio. We're crazy fun like that!
41. Like your job? Yes! (but I also love my 2 months off!)
42. Broccoli? with cheese! (cooked) with ranch dressing or dip (raw)
43. What was your favorite vacation? Eureka Springs for our 10th anniversary was nice, but I think we ended up fighting on the last day?? Kiddie Park last summer was so much fun with the kids, and I don't think we fought on that one. :)
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Lots of relatives! (Sunday lunch during our family reunion)
45. What are you listening to right now? TV is on to CMT... Country Music. Reba McEntire is singing right now. (Corey was watching something and went to bed. I haven't changed the channel)
46. What is your favorite color? I usually say blue, but I don't know. I really love color. Red, grass green, yellow, lots of shades of blue, lots of shades of green, too. I really like color.
47. How many tattoos do you have? zero. (despite what my husband told people on our "Get to Know Your Relatives" game at the family reunion
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged!
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 11:29 pm.
50. Coffee Drinker? Nope. I sometimes wish I was, but I just can't find a taste for it. Blech.
** Edited: For those of you that are FB friends with me... I answered these last night. Today I was woken up at 7:00 am by a throwing up child. Always a good time. **