Tuesday, April 6, 2010

silly, happy things.

Birthday daisies from my dad. (They really are the friendliest flower) 


Super cute birthday necklace! Thanks, Kristi! I love it!! 

9 other options to make my necklace super cute! It's a magnet!! So cool!

Her name. It just makes me happy. 

Especially love this one. Thanks, Amy D. for making it... and thanks, Crystal for the inspiration! 

These happy little magnets... which used to be giant brads. (Thanks, Danielle for the idea!) 

My bathroom drawer organizer... no more 400 bobby pins floating around. 

Happy new faces of friends and family to look at for 2010! 

Newly organized cabinet.

My second favorite flower. 

All silly stuff... but it all makes me smile.
I'm discovering a theme... apparently color and organization make me happy. And flowers.

4 comments:

Christina said...

Happy is right! I am smiling after looking at all these fun pictures!

Allen and Debby Graber said...

What a fun post! Love the necklace! Daisy's are happy flowers! Where did you put up the pictures? On a bulletin board or fridge? Wall?

The Sieberts said...

can you email me or facebook me with how you made those cute magnets? i need something to use on the magnet board collin is making me :)
asiebert@andreasphotography.net

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Cute! I had no idea you loved daisies so much. I love them too. Just planted some today at our new place...