In the short time that I was sick, I had so many offers to help.
* Jody brought Sophie home from school yesterday, then called later and offered to pick her this morning. (and bring her home again)
* Renee gave Lawson a little extra love and attention at pre-school yesterday when he was sad about mommy being sick.
* Amy D. offered to wash my hair for me... because she knows it makes me happy.
*Christie offered to help with anything for my substitute at school.
* Danielle offered to bring me Sprite and chicken noodle soup before she went to work today.
* Sarajane offered to throw a 2 liter of 7-Up on my porch when she came to town for storytime. (She didn't want my germs.) :)
* Jessi offered to give Gretchen a bath.
Thank you, sweet friends.
You are all the best.