Thursday, January 14, 2010

24 hours.

It appears to have been just a 24 hour bug.
Thank goodness.
And thank you for all the sweet well wishes.

I honestly can't remember the last time I took a sick day for myself.
Much less two days in a row.

I felt much better this morning when I woke up.
Probably would have been fine at school today.
But... I had already called in for a sub and made plans last night when my strawberry smoothie made it's reappearance. :)

Probably should have been somewhat productive today, but I'm guessing that the entire day spent relaxing on the couch isn't going to hurt me any.
And it's probably not going to happen again for a very long time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amy....enjoy this time for YOURSELF like you say it wouldn't happen again for a long time!!! glad you are doing better. take care and my prayers.

linda w