Friday, December 10, 2010

teacher gifts.

Just in case you have a favorite teacher in your life... a special neighbor or friend... someone you are wanting to thank... but without spending too much money... or doing too much work... 

Some quick and easy teacher gifts I have given... 

These were Thanksgiving gifts for the kids' Sunday School teachers. (Hoping to eliminate some of the Christmas stress by giving a gift a little early.) Pretty fancy containers, huh? I made Julie's super easy toffee. (Click on the word toffee for the recipe)

More toffee, in an empty formula container...






For the teacher who didn't like chocolate...

Hot chocolate mix... 



I couldn't find a picture, but earlier this year, I gave each teacher a can/bottle of their favorite soda, with a cute ribbon/tag tied around it. Super simple, but appreciated. I had a kiddo give me a 2 liter of Diet Dr. Pepper one year! I loved it! 

I found a super cute idea for this year, but I can't post pictures yet. #1... it's not done.  #2... Sophie's teacher reads this. I need to give it to her before she sees it here! 

5 comments:

The Sieberts said...

oh-thank you thank you!!! i needed some cheap ideas since we already spent too much money :o) I wanted to do something homemade and meaningful too...love the notebook idea!!!

Jenny said...

Thank you for the cute ideas!!!

Toni :O) said...

See...I knew we'd be great friends if we lived closer...I L.O.V.E. Diet Dr. Pepper tooo!!! OMG, I nearly fell off my chair when I read this! SO cool! Cause, you know, there's not many of us out there! :O) Oh, and thanks for all the awesome ideas too!

meg duerksen said...

super cute ideas amy!!!

Anonymous said...

So what was the teacher gift for this year? I love all your ideas! =)