Wednesday, July 21, 2010

tiny tim.

This little miss still loves bath time! (and she still chews on anything and everything she can get her little hands on... including this rubber duck!)



Oh, how I wished my camera had a video option this night... 

I sang one of our favorite bath time songs to her and she found the song absolutely hilarious! I'm talking the cutest giggles and belly laughs that I have ever heard from her! 



There was a little turtle, his name was Tiny Tim. 
We threw him in the bathtub to see if he could swim. 
He drank up all the water... gulp, gulp, gulp! 
He ate up all the soap... (slurping, soap eating noises go here)
And woke up in the morning with bubbles in his throat. 
Bubbles... bubbles... bubbles... POP!


 

This was the best picture I got...

Sophie and Lawson and I sang the song over and over. She found it hysterical every. single. time.
But we apparently got her too worked up, because then she pooped in the bathtub.
Awesome.
Three kids and that's the first time that's ever happened to me.
And she's teething. (some of you mommies will understand what that means)
Even more awesome.

But this song did come in very handy at pictures the next day.
I stood behind the photographer and probably sang this song in his ear a dozen times.
I'm sure he thought that was awesome.

3 comments:

Chad and Jody said...

I love this post. and I definitely want to hear that song. Will you sing it into MY ear?

The Sieberts said...

that's hilarious!

Marc, Sarah, Luke, and Kate said...

Yes, I'm sure the "teething poop" was awesome -- I'm reasonably certain I know what that's all about :)