Saturday, July 3, 2010

swimming lessons.

The kids were so excited to do swim lessons with Mr. Chacour again! 
I am still so impressed with these brothers. They do such an awesome job!  



They did most of their lessons together, but we gave Sophie the last two days by herself. She was learning so much and spending quite a bit of time on the other side of the rope... the deep end! She was pretty nervous about it at first, but she did it! I was so proud of her! 

He's not yelling here... I've never heard him even come close to raising his voice. I think he was telling her to take a breath. 

Treading water... 

And look at this girl... on the diving board! 

The first one hurt just a bit... (can you tell how nervous she was?!)

You should have seen her smile when she got out of the pool! I didn't get a picture because I was too busy hugging her!
So, so proud of this little swimmer!

No comments: