* slept late. (Lawson was the first one up at 8:40!)
* 5 loads of laundry... washed, folded and put away
* cleaned/organized Lawson's closet
* sorted through all kids summer clothes
* fall/winter clothes taken out of dressers, spring/summer in
* filled 2 Rubbermaid tubs with fall/winter that will hopefully still fit next fall
* filled 2 Rubbermaid tubs with clothes that will not fit anyone again (to be stored in garage until we find out what kind of clothes baby #3 will wear! Then, we'll be doing some major cleaning out!)
* cleaned/organized Sophie's closet
* sorted through all maternity clothes, swapped out clothes in my closet/drawers
* vacuummed (quickly)
* quick trip to the cemetary to see all the flags
* out to eat (Corey and I in our grubby work clothes, Sophie in a cheerleading outfit.)
* bathtime/bedtime for the kids
The kids spent lots of time playing outside while Daddy worked on his project...
pictures of that will come later!
Busy day, but I love how it feels to cross things off "my list!"