Wednesday, May 21, 2014

last day.

Last day with these little people. 
They make me smile. (most of the time) =)

Love, love, LOVE how this turned out! (Their names are blurred out... no fuzzy spots on the real thing.) 

I *might* have realized last night (as I was making tin can treats for teachers at midnight) that I completely forgot to make the little bags of fish that I usually make for the kids. Teacher fail. 

I did have the beach balls, but totally spaced on the Swedish fish. And since it was after midnight, I couldn't do much. 

I'd seen this idea before on Pinterest, but always forgot to do it. I decided to see if I could pull it off. 
It. was. perfect! I loved it... the kids loved it... and it was crazy easy! After I took the pictures, it honestly took me 10 minutes to create the collage... a few minutes to print them out... and a few more minutes to laminate them. 

I will definitely be doing this again! =)

1 comment:

jenn said...

such a cute collage - love it! :) and dude- do you really only have 15 kids in your class?! jackson has 26!!