Saturday, May 17, 2014

3 more days.

 All school field trip to the roller skating rink yesterday...

Last year we had a para with a broken arm... this year a para with fractured shoulder. Boo. (and this is the exact reason why these feet stay in tennis shoes at the skating rink! Although my students said I would be fine, since it's only paras that get hurt.)



Three more days with these crazies...

And then I'll be spending my summer days at home with these crazies... 
(plus their little sister. But she's the least crazy of the 3.) 

Anxiously awaiting the more relaxed summer days!
After I empty my ENTIRE classroom, that is. New paint and carpet.
I'm super excited.
Or not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been following your blog for a couple of years now. I'm not sure how I stumbled upon it, but I love reading how you balance teaching and your family. I'm a teacher too (kindergarten). And I just have to say I'm so jealous that you just have three days left! I have 7 and a half. But who's counting, huh?! Thank you for sharing your life. I love reading your blog.