Monday, May 26, 2014

family reunion. {camp}

Scavenger hunt... 





Giant snake... (Maybe not GIANT... but it was pretty good sized. You should really be impressed that I got close enough to take a picture.)





Clark beating the big, creepy snake with a stick. I like that Clark. (but no way was I getting closer to that for a picture.)


My aunts still make the best homemade ice cream... 


Hello there, Lawson. =)

Ryan likes Ike. =)






Splitting into teams for wiffle ball...





Mikey may have headed straight from 1st base to 3rd. The rules are pretty loose in wiffle ball. Especially if you're 3.









So much fun and so many good memories.
I only wish my Grandma was still here to enjoy it all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy,
It looks like you had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! Enjoy your summer break! - Jen in OH