Happy Birthday, Lawson!
* For 8 years... you have been making me laugh.
* You are such a good big brother. You and Gretchen are pretty tight.
* You're less awesome at being a little brother... you love to annoy your big sister. And you're good at it, too.
* You're loving all this farm stuff. You'll be in heaven once we finally get out there.
* You're still a big fan of cows... although you like them better this size. And behind bars or fences.
* You still turn rather chicken-like when the bigger cows are involved. Especially in Grandpa's jeep without doors. (Although I agree... this can be a bit intimidating.)
* It took you awhile, but you've made some good friends this year. Ornery friends, but good friends. I'm so grateful for that. I'm pretty sure everyone at our new school likes you. Teachers, included. You're just a good kid.
* You and Ezra are still best friends, though. And I'm so happy about that. I hope you always will be. (Even if it means you end up going to KU someday.) =)
Happy 8th birthday to YOU!
You're my favorite little man!