Sunday, September 22, 2013

internet.

The district I teach for has 4 elementary schools. 
1 in town and 3 rural schools. 
One of the rural schools is 1/4 mile away from our house. (Not the one I teach at, unfortunately...) 

Our home internet is a mess right now.  
Verizon is not my favorite. 
But we had a few bills that were due tomorrow and some bank info that I needed to look up online. 

So... I am currently sitting in the school parking lot... in my pajamas... at 10:14 pm... watching a possum snuffling around outside my window. 
(My school laptop is programmed to automatically pick up the wireless at all buildings.)

I emailed a couple of the teachers here and told them that if they here about some strange creeper in their parking lot late at night... to assure everyone it was just me. 
Me and the possum. 

No comments: