Thursday, July 21, 2011

creating.

There has been a lot of creating going on at our house this summer... 










This is a painting Lawson did awhile back. It's a bear cave. And that's blood on the walls. Gotta love little boys.

Someone did a little body painting with sunscreen. Awesome. This is the only picture I got because then she started touching too many things.




Creating beautiful music at Grandma Jones'...


Mommy has been trying to create more helpful children...




Our summer list is looking pretty good! 19 of the 30 things crossed off! I'm starting to realize how quickly the start of school is approaching. And I don't think I'm ready...

4 comments:

Meg B. said...

Yeah for you! creating with your kids and letting them get messy. It's been a good summer for creating and swimming, too hot for much else. I know school is approaching too fast and I'm not ready. Savor the moments in these last few weeks!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

You are such a good mom!!

Julie said...

These pictures make me smile. I love how much your children love to create. :) Fun summer!

Anonymous said...

You KNOW I love all the creating (and Gretchen's painting with Sunscreen! Priceless!)!!! That's awesome. And, thanks for the idea author idea. And, I love your organized desk. AND, I am still using your list-making idea and I LOVE my notebook and the way I can write things off the list and then take them out of my head!!!