13 reasons I love being married to this guy...
1. You can always make me laugh and smile. (Even if I don't want to.)
2. You often offer to rub my back when you know I'm stressed. (Even though it doesn't feel that good.) =)
3. You tell me I'm beautiful. (Even when I don't think so.)
4. The way you let me snuggle up next to you in bed and drape my leg over yours. It's my favorite sleeping position.
5. You cook, clean, and do more laundry than any other husband I know. I love that. And I probably don't thank you enough for all that you do.
6. You have given me 3 beautiful children. (But not this one. This one's a nephew.) And you gave all 3 of them gorgeous blue eyes. You are an amazing daddy. I love how much our kids adore you.
7. I love your deep, Johnny Cash voice and the way babies have always responded to it. I love to hear you sing. (Even if you only do it in the car when you think no one is listening.)
8. The fact that you have given up your dream of living in the country for the past 13 years. You also gave up your dream of the perfect house so that I could have my perfect house.
9. You have bought me two of my very favorite gifts ever... my camera and my laptop. And both were complete surprises that you did all on your own.
10. You get how important it is for me to spend time alone or spend time with friends. You have always been supportive of that and you do a great job with the kids on your own.
11. I can't ever remember a time when you have told me to not go shopping or to not buy something for myself. (Even though you may have wanted to. And maybe should have.) =)
12. You do such a good job taking care of the outside of the house. I love it when people compliment me on the beautiful flowers or patio and I get to give the credit all to you.
13. I know that you are committed to me, to our marriage and to our family.
I have never doubted that and I can't wait to see where we will be 13 years from now.
Happy Anniversary, baby!
I love you! (whole bunches)