Random things heard in 1st grade lately...
* Animals who sleep during the day and are awake at night are eternal.
* Baby bears are called pugs and baby pigs are called snorks.
* "Did you know your eyes are connected to your brain?" (said as he is staring all creepily into my eyes.)
* My dad's girlfriend said if we touch her Funyuns, she's going to break our fingers.
* When I answered, "I'm not sure," to a question... "Well, come on. Aren't you supposed to be like the smartest one here?!"
* "I heard the VCU (team that beat KU) coach say that they only people he cares about is his team!" (said with a look of shock and disbelief... I guess our class rule "We Care About Each Other!" has made an impact on him.)