Happy Birthday, Lawson!
* You are funny. Really, really funny. I love to hear your teachers tell stories about the funny things you say.
* You love to sleep. You told your kindergarten teacher that you want to have a job someday where you can sleep.
* You love to be outside.
* You love to play games. Board games inside and any kind of ball game outside.
* You still have the greatest hair. And the sweetest smile. And the orneriest twinkle in your eye.
* Daddy and Grandpa are still two of your favorite people.
* You want to be a vet like Grandpa when you grow up.
* You recently decided to be a K-State fan again. (But you decided not to tell Ezra.)
* You are the sweetest big brother to Gretchen. You give her hugs and kisses and call her honey.
* You love to drink pop (Dr. Pepper or root beer) and you always want a sip of my coffee in the morning.
* You are so snuggly and cuddly. You love to give me eskimo kisses and butterfly kisses.
You are and always will be... my favorite little man.