Tuesday, January 18, 2011

sophie's country.

I was finally sorting through a stack of school papers tonight and found this story that Sophie had written awhile back...

My contrys name is Sophiealeenalaveena. The main food is cupcakes. The main drinks are sparkle drinks. The main shoes are high heels. The main dresses are sparkle dresses. The main animals are pandas. The contry is only for girls. The main insect is a sparklefly. The contry flag is a sparkleflag. The main langwige is inglish. The capitl is Sparkle.


Now picture lots of drawings of rainbows, cupcakes, butterflies (or maybe it's a sparklefly) and bears.

Love this creative little girl of mine.

3 comments:

rentz said...

sounds like a sparkle-rific place, where you would have a sparkly good time!

Toni :O) said...

Love it...I wanna GO! :O) Love their imaginations at this age...so awesome.

Danielle said...

I think I'll join her for lunch. A sparklerific cupcake sounds delicious right now!