Sunday, January 2, 2011

new sign.

 We have this happy little sign hanging in our kitchen...
I bought it at my favorite store on our trip to Eureka Springs. Seriously loved so many things in that store! (Just looking back through the pictures I saw a painted sign with my favorite quote about being nice. Oh, I wish I would have seen that when we were there!!)

I love the little sign, and the message on it, but I was ready for a change. I've wanted a "Love God, Love Others" sign for awhile. It finally occurred to me to make my own. 

I flipped my happy little sign over, painted the back red and got out my handy white paint pen. 
Ta-da! A new happy sign...  

3 comments:

TheUnSoccerMom said...

Love IT! :o)

That's becoming something I tend to do. Make it myself! :o)

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

LOVE!!

Courtney Cassada said...

love it!!!