Sunday, October 24, 2010

omaha zoo.




Even my monkey-hating husband had to admit that this little guy was pretty cute...


Seriously. How many different types of monkeys are there?! Makes you amazed at God's creativity!




This was just freaky. Look close below those leaves. Do you see that fish? These things were crazy huge. Seriously. At least 6-7 feet long. Creepy.


Butterfly pavilion...

A blue one! Just like in "Fancy Nancy!"



Not a great picture, but since it's the only picture of me on our entire trip... I'm posting it. (The mirrors were to check yourself for butterflies before you leave the pavilion!)





Somebody liked these bright yellow fish...




Pretending to drive Grandpa's Jeep...



This is pretty much how we all felt...

I'm pretty sure we only saw about a 1/3 of the zoo. It was huge.
And who knew Nebraska had so many hills?!

3 comments:

Kara Janzen said...

I am SO jealous you made it to the Omaha zoo! We've lived here over 2 1/2 years now and haven't been yet! I keep telling Brad I want to go to Omaha for the weekend sometime. We really need to squeeze that in before baby number 2 comes along! Looks like you had lots of fun! Who knew Nebraska could be so great?! :) Next time you need to come by Henderson. :)

Allen and Debby Graber said...

Looks like a great family vacation! Love that zoo!

Courtney said...

wow! what a zoo!!!